Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
Drover:

Good advice. I agree. Unfortunately Calhoun doesn't get it yet.

It's interesting to me. I find most older gentlemen to be far more respectful and formal in conversations on the web much more like they would be face to face. You seem to be the exception. You mask your rudeness behind a façade of civility.

If you behave like this face to face I'm pretty sure you have very few real friends and have a pretty good track record getting your ass kicked.

Why would you want to drop you skivvies and show your posterior, on an international forum; confirming alliance with the little cabal and above all convincing Foreigners that Americans are jerks and screwballs ? Do you know what Ugly Americans are overseas ?

I have gone to some length to demonstrate that I am polite, courteous, do not use expletives, do not launch personal attacks and want to help people. All commendable attributes that a role model would promote. Yet you elect to challenge, impugn, degrade, sully, and do whatever your mind comes to - to destruct with malicious malevolence those positive attributes.

What a sad day for that segment of my fellow Americans that are so bent on tearing down the good and supplanting it with evil.

I'm done here on this thread.
No more from me.

I've been on these hunting forums for 12-15 years and it is always the same old carbon copy of those pervasive low life's that spoil everything. That little segment that are world class trouble makers.

Last edited by William_E_Tibbe; 09/15/15.