Originally Posted by hemiallen
Sitka

What year did this transaction happen?

So using your logic, A great minister that you "support" , then a few years after supporting him has been jailed for molesting a child, would still be supported by you?

Good people do bad things, knowingly supporting them after you find out that person is a Turd is bad on you. The correct answer is you change your view of a person when you find out he has swindled old ladies in his insurance business, let alone his transactions with 90% of those burned by his transactions here.

You have read what Mark has done to swindle people here? I think you are one of 4 who have NOT had issues with Mark,a very small crowd compared to those burned by Mark's transactions. Having his back isn't a good thing, IMHO

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/5134089/Searchpage/2/Main/378084/Words/+smith/Search/true/Re:_LC_Smith_SxS_12_ga_shotgun#Post5134089

I supported him at that point as none of this cluster had shown up to my knowledge. I do not in any way support anything about him now. And as Miss Lynn stated at the time he had to make a few people happy to keep his scams going on others.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.