And Shrapnel returned a 25/35 saddle riing carbine that I sold him once. No problems or angst or anger. Open communication and wanting the best for the other person plus trying to do what is right works for me, and many others (most , I would venture) here at this site. It is not hard, and certainly does not require a Yale law degree to figure out.

Shrapnel, if you wanted my Model 57 22 I would absolutely deliver, so long as there was a bit of prarie dog shooting at that end of the journey included in the deal!

To all, I am overwhelmed and blessed by the overwhelming support I have seen here. Thank you to each. I realy was trying to make the deal with Yalie better than originally agreed to, not worse by paying for a cleanup etc out of my own pocket so that when he got his model 71 he would be thrilled and tickeled with it.

I hope all of you have a great Lords day today,

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500