[quote=stangfish] A seller needs to be upfront with information and give the seller options if conditions change and not come up with a bunch of "story" after the fact. At the same time a mans word and honor mean little these days therefore the buyer has the burden of establishing some ground rules to the transaction.

No sides just a perspective. [/quote)

Im a true beleiver what Mike was trying to do is make sure the gun was 110%. He was ready to pay to have it cleaned and to make sure the proud pin was taking care of before the rifle was shipped out to the buyer. The condition didnt change but for the better which who as a buyer would have a problem with that. If the Safariman Experience is a bad experience I wish I would have more bad experiences like this. Everytime I read the start of this thread I get more and more pissed off over this. Like #6 on the first thread, what does yalie care where Mark was coming up with the money to get it cleaned, Mark could have shipped it dirty to him but here again Mark wanted to make sure the gun was 110%. Breach of contract, kiss my azz yalie, he didnt breach any contract with you, everything has to be a contract with a laywer, why is that? Just remember campfire not all guys from PA are like yalie. Just sold a scope on here 2 weeks ago to mistem and recieved the check on the 15th and said I would ship the day the funds arrived, went and had major foot surgery on the 16th and wife said she would ship while I was in the hospital which she didnt and I was unable to ship the scope till the 22nd and he never called me out and said I breach our contract. This whole thing about Mark just pisses me off, a stand up guy like this that all he wanted to do is make sure the buyer was happy. What pisses me off the most is that Mark wrote checks out for things he needed probley to deal with his health and yalie stopped payment on the check to mess him up.