Originally Posted by stangfish
G-man, A large portion of my communications are PM. I am fallible and on the campfire you will take a beating for that. As you can see my big mistake was suggesting something other than vigilante justice. [bleep], most of you have guns. I better stop while I am alive!!! LOL

Everyone is fallible and that is understood and accepted if you own up to your mistakes. What people find unacceptable is calling out someone when you yourself bear a large part of the responsibility for a deal going south.
I've had a few incidents here which may have been publicly broadcast by some but which were all handled privately by me. To the satisfaction of both parties.
A year or so ago I sold a bunch of bullets and other stuff on here and then got really sick before I could ship anything. I posted what my situation was and apologized for the delayed shipment. EVERY ONE of the buyers essentially told me to take care of myself first and the shipping could wait.
That's the kind of place this is.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.