I understand that. But two wrongs don't make a right. I expect the leaders, guys with maturity to put a stop to the wrongs not perpetuate them. So Yalie jumped the gun. As if none of the rest of has made a mistake before.

Why not do the right thing and say. "Mike has an excellent reputation and is highly thought of around here. I think you may have jumped the gun Yalie but that is my opinion. You should take this offline before things get ugly."

Ugly it got. People threatening to make the campfire world difficult for yalie...really? One day he could offer some sound legal advice to someone on here making him a valued poster. I understand a thief catching some grief on the fire, but a guy who allowed intuition and emotion to get the best of him being ostrisized to the level of some of the post I read? Judjment of this individual has been extreme. We may all hate lawyers...until we need one.

I normaly get deeply involved in a forum I join or participate in. I like helping others and getting information from some of the broad experiences that people have to offer. Call outs are common and widely acceppted here. So I keep to myself as much as I can. I guess I am just to old for this type of comunication.

I regret that I have openened myself up for attack just by not saying the popular thing. I feel retribution coming just for not being on the side of the majority.

I'll finish by saying that the way a person handles themself in public says much about ones chartacter, If that means anything anymore.