Originally Posted by UpThePole
The only record Mark has here and on other sites is a straight shooter.

If all the lies about him were true he would not be a free man.

Again the haters just make up lies with no real evidence of any criminal activity.

Typical nazi Democrats whose only tool is the smear/lie/fake narrative.

One might ask: if their lies were true why is he still a member here ?

As for 260Rem nobody really cares what he would or would not do as he is not a regular respected buyer/seller here or anywhere else. Just a fool cling to an obsolete cartridge that could never equal a Tikka 6.5x55.

Bigshot real estate man that no one has ever heard of. LAFFIN !

Larry,

Did you forget about Mark's insurance fraud troubles?

So far in 2022 I've sold 26 firearms to 18 different people who participate on this site. I've also bought a bunch of stuff from people who participate on this site. Is that enough transactional volume to make me a regular respected buyer/seller?

While I do cling to 26 rifles in 260 REM, I also have 35 other rifles chamber for 6.5mm bore cartridges; 3x 256 Newton, 4x 6.5-284, 10x 6.5x55, and 18x 6.5 Creedmoor.

As far as real estate goes, my Wife and I own just over 4.300 acres of Nebraska corn and soybean farm ground free and clear. We are also 60% share holders in a company that owns resort rental units, condos and townhomes, in Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, and Dillon, Colorado. I never claimed to be a bigshot real estate man and there is no reason for anyone to have heard of me unless we are doing business or spending quality time together.

EDIT: i have met and/or done business with a lot of great people on this site, which isn't a surprise since most of the people who participate here are fellow shooting sports enthusiasts who are here to learn and share, not to push an agenda.. OTOH, you have participate on this site under multiple names and your behavior has been sufficiently egregious for Rick to have kicked you off multiple times. Your coming back over and over again seems like a game that you're playing with Rick, a lot like a trespasser who just doesn't get the message that he isn't wanted on the property. As I have stated previously, I won't buy from or sell to you. If other want to do business with you that is their choice to make.

Last edited by 260Remguy; 10/28/22. Reason: Added comments