When someone starts telling me how religious they are, I immediately place one hand over my wallet and the other hand over my ass - because I know they are going to try and empty the one while shoving it up the other.

We bought our present house in 1998, after looking at several others in the area. One met our needs, but was advertised as having two bathrooms, one on the main floor, the other in the basement. We looked at it, and it turned out the basement bathroom was an empty room, with an uninstalled toilet lying on the floor.

They also said they'd never heard the artillery practice from the National Guard range a half-mile away. I am all for NG artillery practice, but we'd already been living in the area around seven miles from the artillery range, and could hear it from there.

The owners turned out to be members of a certain religious group. Am not going to name it, but in our experience church members have been less than honest before about such things.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck