I see where you're coming from and don't think any less of you for it. I also understand (empathize with) Gemby as that call-out REALLY touched a nerve for me.

These things have all showed me that we need to do everything we can do communicate when things appear to be going sideways; that goes for longstanding guys w/ great reputations as well as newbies who want a good rep.

Calling out in public like this ought to be the absolute last resort after calling authorities and not getting anywhere.

I don't think that anybody here needs to make life difficult for Yalie; he did that for himself. We around here have a long memory for stuff like this and I for one ain't gonna do business with a drama queen no matter how many good transactions he has had in the past. I just don't wanta risk being tainted and having the headache.

The fact that Mark told him about his dire circumstances and that he was working to ensure a good transaction only compounds all of this. Mark didn't call Yalie out; it was vice/versa. Remember that.

He is also watching all this go down and has yet to make a public apology, which would in my mind go a long way toward rectifying this thing:

Yalie (Member #23598)
User
Registered On: 05/19/09 06:10 PM