Originally Posted by gemby58
/quote]

Anybodty who emerges from bankruptcy and immediately buys new Harleys from himself and his wife has got chutzph coming out of every bodily orfice. [bleep] your creditors, then rub their noses in it by buying yourself not one but two expensive toys and expect any respect or compassion? Not from a guy who ate hotdogs and raman for over a year so that everyone who was owed money got paid on time, every time, bar none.

If you dealt with him many times and didn't get screwed then you should count your lucky stars and recognize when a bullet is dodged.

I guess im lucky he bought a bulk box of cci stingers off me, and another time some Federal bulk blue box 22LR, he sent payment I shipped ammo there was other transaction but these were the big ticket items. like I said I would deal again with him, his money is as good as anyones[/quote]

Mark's money, like Larryt's money, is as good as anyone's money, but that doesn't keep them from being anything more than what they have proven themselves to be on this very site. When you sell something you're not taking any risk, you get paid and you ship, end of transaction. OTOH, when you buy something you're depending on the integrity of the seller to ship an item that matches what he/she claims that he/she is selling. Condition, configuration, originality, etc.