The rifle was new to me, but the original owner allowed as how that particualr rifle had always been very stiff to operate which is not how typical older Model 71's run. So, after Yalie and I made a deal for it that I discovered it had a pin in the lever mechanism that was slightly 'proud' from the factory and making the rifles operation a bit sticky. Also that the rifle appeard to be dirty inside from carrying it or having been taken hunting more than once (Imagine that) so yes, I did tell Mr. Yalie or Chris that the money was a Godsend and very much needed due to our dire financial difficulties and TWO cars breaking down that very weekend. Stressed as we were (and largely are) I do not knowingly send out rifles that are not as near to perfect as I can so I advised Yalie that the shipping of hte rifle would be delayed a few days while a nearby gunsmith and good freind of mine dissasembled the rifle and polished down the overly long lever pin and thouroughly cleaned the rifle. This was in no way an attempt to delay a shipping in any nefarious manner, but only to make sure the rifle was in the best working order when recieved by Chris. If Chris had insisted on an immediate shippiing I would have honored that and refunded him whatever the cost was at his end to accomplish the cleaning and polish a pin down. Also, had Chris CALLED me or PM'ed me or E-MAiled to discuss matters we could have come to a gentlemanly agreement. Even if he decided at that time that he did not want the rifle, it would have helped me immeasureably to know that the check was not going to be honored BEFORE I WROTE CHECKS for bills and to other people whom I owed money too. I certainly would have done that for someone else, especially if I knew they needed the money so badly and were counting on that for living expenses. Note that I did not WANT to sell this wonderful rifle, I have always wanted one but life has thrown me some curves. Communication, especially after I had tried many, many times to call and find out what the issue or problem was, would have been imeasureably helpful and proffesional.

As to my wife being the only bread winner, that is mostly true. I now have some of my retirement coming to me under a medical waiver as well as a small amount of money coming in from the renewal of insurance policies I wrote while I was still healthy and in business. I inherited Polycyctic Kidney Disease from my m maternal great grandfather and grandfather. Both of them died from this at exactly age 54, and I will be 53 in a couple of weeks. I am experiencing now the same suffering that I remember seeing my grandfather go through including daily nausea with exhaustion and extreme fatigue, headaches, malaise, and painful gout in my joints from my kidneys only working at about 1/3 capacity and allowing much poison to remain in my bloodstream. My Kidneys are full of cysts, which makes me feel like I have kidney stones all of the time. Very painful. I wear a TENS neural stumulator most of the time to try and innterupt the pain signals to my brain from my low back and kidneys, and I have on hand several leveal of Opiate based and other strong pain killers of which I take at least one every four hours of my life inlcuding Lortab, Norco, Ultram, Dilauted and Oxycontin. I also have nasty tasting lolipops that slowly leak pain killer into my system through my mouth and Lidocaine patches that I wear on my spinal column to ease my pain. So yes, I can no longer work and have to relay on my wifes meager income and this is very hard on my emotionally as well as financially. I used to be one of the top insurance salesmen in the NATION. Earning huge commisions each and every month and travelling the world to hunt the biggest and baddest of game animals. My new reality has taken much getting used to, and even typing this stuff right now (Which I should not have been coerced into doing, but I feel neccesary now) is upsetting me not a little.

Between the poison in my system from my failing kidneys and the constant barrage of painkillers my cognition is also suffering and this causes me great distress as my IQ at one time was 148, but is probably no where near that of late. I and my longsuffering wife are noticing that my ability to "Track" conversations and directions ncluding while driving is not so good of late nor is my short term memory very good any more. Writing this explanation is taking a long time, and requires much concentration and thought.

So, now we have it. Yes, Yalie bialed on another deal before and has addmitted to it, and I am still holding onto a check that he wrote me for a deal he made me and then reniged with NO CONVERSATION BEFOREHAND OR EXPLANATION BEFORE OR AFTER UNTIL TODAY! A check that I thought, since it was in my possesion, I could then write checks upon for bills and such the weekend I had it before I got the brief, terse notice that payment had been stopped with no explanation as to why. I do not ocnsider this to be a proffesional or reasonable to conduct onesself in this or any other forum and I have been warning my freinds here to simply use caution if dealing with this self absorbed "Yale Graduate" classifieds only poster and 'contributor.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500