Wow, Not at all. We all knew and reported here when we first booked it was a fenced operation, but I did never see either a cavalcade of bulls paraded. My bull showed up alone and was very wary. I have no reason to shill for Rulon and in our case, Rulon showed up every day and was very gracious to myself and my wife, even offered his own horse for her to ride as she had never done so. Hell. I'm am impressed at just fourteen posts in four years and it shows up right after ours. Like Pugs, not denying your experience, but again very impressed with your timing. I see you posted over on AR as well, where you say you are also a PH. Don't think anyone's going to call you a liar, at least not me, but any particular reason as to why you waited to post this? You finished your hunt three days before we did. Must have been upsetting for you.

Last edited by jorgeI; 10/04/16.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”