Originally Posted by IntruderBN
Originally Posted by smokepole

I can think of no other reason he would write that post, clearly his intent was to crap on the thread by Jorge and others, and the account of their hunt.

Maybe there's an explanation for OP's timing and intent. If taken at his word, perhaps he saw the collective praise being heaped on a high-fenced hunt as a genuine threat to the sport -fodder for the antis- and felt it was time to say something in order to squelch it.

No doubt if you take him at his word he believes high-fence hunting is bad for the sport. I'm not advocating for it, and I wouldn't enjoy it myself. But the older I get the more I realize that my personal ethic doesn't fit everyone, and that's OK.

Having said that, if the conditions there were really as he described, it's a sham and it's not hunting. Seems like the jury is out on that though.

Originally Posted by bobmn
201k: Thanks for posting your account of Broadmouth Canyon. I am sure your experience was exactly as you related seen from your perspective.

Do you know 201K personally? If so, your statement above makes sense. If not, how can you be so sure that his account was accurate, given that you don't know him and there are others who were actually there and didn't see the things he saw?

I'm not sure how anyone who hasn't hunted there is in a position to know.

A wise man is frequently humbled.