Originally Posted by 458Win
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[

Lastly, I really enjoyed the prostitute analogy and one I can comment on smile . Like all hunting, I've done both, from hunting bear alone in the Maine wilderness, to deer and hogs here in the south, to the ultimate wilderness of Africa (with a PH of course) and on the female chase side, culminating in courting and marrying my lovely wife of 34 years.

But, I would not be honest to say , those of you that have not been to such paradises like Olongapo in the "PI" or Patya Beach in Thailand, let's just say you have no idea....

Jorge, There are a lot of ways to have fun in Thailand, but of the women in your life, which one are you the most proud of, The ones you paid for, or the one you earned?

I'll not "objectify" the wife for obvious reasons, but as far as "pride" goes, not an emotion I associate with chicks, but I must confess the chicks in Olongapo and Thailand were a lot more fun with none of the hassles... smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”