I wish the OP would follow up with more about his gripes. I’m trying to read between the lines and see if I understand his main complaints correctly.

It sounds like he expected to hunt a 5000 acre enclosure (that is not as big as it sounds but sporting enough). Instead he felt the bulls were herded into small canyons. I don’t think the ranch could make a profit if they allowed hunters to wander the entire enclosure and be selective.

The OP describes the upgrade thing like it was kind of like ordering off a menu beforehand and kind of a hard sell.

I think he also objects that it is a little too much like a slaughterhouse assembly line process with hunters queued up for the next bull to be herded to them (if that is actually how it really was).

The overriding concern of the OP seems to be the representation of hunters, et al., but it sounds like customers are lining up with checkbooks open for this service. The market often dictates a lot. When other customers here seem to be happy with the service then I think those last couple sentences, i.e., ‘we won’t survive’, and, ‘antis finish us off’, might be a little too heavy on the drama. Might have been better for him to say it just wasn’t what he wanted/expected because his own post may be the most damaging testimony to ‘hunters’.