I had a forty hour DRIVE ahead of me one time, but I was pumped to kill, though I had a whole month off. I drove near all night to get home (well, ten freaking hours anyway IIRC). Threw my chitt together, mounted a scope, went to the range and sighted it in. Checked it too, at near 500 yards.

I was pumped and not needing to rest for the remaining 30 hour drive so I took my bud out for a nice dinner at lunch. After a fine old time I had to head out on a 30 hour drive to hunt another state so I then went somewhere to pick up my out of state tags somewhere and headed out on my trip.

Oh, I got a few of shut eye on the way since I didn't have to worry about not having enough stuff for camping to fill the back of my little truck.

But I found a drift in a draw that was higher than my gaiters to step in and take a pic. I can travel in snow above my gaiters and my pants don't even get wet.......

To be cont.

Last edited by eyeball; 12/02/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.