There's clearly ulterior motivation smile

Most of what bothers me are the photos (ok, and the super-human hike, slide, climb parts too).

To get those pictures, a guy has to purposely put himself in spots a normal dude would just walk around while hunting, yet formy finds it necessary to wade into waist-deep snow, break out his camera phone and take a "selfie". He also purposely sticks his boot in a pool of water and takes another even though the normal guy would just walk to either side of it where his feet aren't submerged.

Check out the pics of him packing out the meat, totally exhausted supposedly. Well, it seems he has time to set up the camera, set the self-timer, run back and pose for the shot....a couple of times.

Maybe I'm weird, but my priorities on a hunt are to actually hunt. On a hunt of this supposed difficulty, the last thing on my priority list would be to constantly take photos in all the difficult situations I encountered.

We live in a strange age. Limbaugh was talking about it the other day. Everyone wants their life to seem extraordinary. They all want their "15 minutes" even though they may not have truly accomplished anything of substance, ever. With all the social media like Facebook, Twitter and forums like this, people constantly "update" their whereabouts, what they are eating and the like.

What ever happened to simply going on a hunt, posting some pics of what you killed and talking about your rifle specs?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.