Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Actually if March were using the French, NATO, old Army 6400 division in a circle then the reticle would have moved less than indicated. It was moving further than indicated.

In other words the clicks were bigger than a real Trigonometric 0.1 Mil so the March Mil would be fewer division in the circle, or less than 6283. The Russkis used a 6000 division Mil.

You are correct and I guess I shoulda watched the video before making my comment... I took for granted it would be the same bitching and complaining of how the March does not track in true Mils etc... I stand corrected and my statement should be a general statement of the current March scope product line and not directed towards the video... I only watched the first video and then posted the others as I am working off my phone with sub par service... Ive been able to watch the Vortex, March and half of the Leupy video and am not at all surprised of the results...

Originally Posted by rcamuglia
The results of the individual scopes tested there are pretty common, even though I would suspect cherry picking

I highly doubt the people involved with the video's cherry picked anything... I'd guess the comment comes from your emotional attachment to Leupy's... Its easy to find a Leupy that will fail a tracking test... All one has to do is open a Leupold Variable box and you're golden...