So is it safe to assume that Mr. Burns knows EHG personally? And that he knows him better than most. And that by him (burns) saying that Mr EHG is full of chit, that he speaks from experience? I've seen several of EHG's posts in which many fine animals were taken....he seems to know his stuff....

I found the videos interesting. Mostly in that it showed a pretty good representation of how to set up a tracking device to test your scope. I also found it interesting that some of these scopes were repeatedly off by a small margin.
Now being how these scopes were "cherry picked" or not remains to be seen. The fact is that if these scopes that were in the videos were off on tracking on the bench, what would it be like in the field? Now depending upon what rifle a guy is using, being off a few clicks may not matter, but using a heavier round would definitely have adverse affects....ie....a 264 win mag vs a 30-06....wouldn't it?
I'm sure all scopes have a point in their lifetime that fail. It is that stance of some here that Leupold products fail more than others, and it also safe to say that some Rick and John have not experienced these failures as often, or at all....
any scope is only as good as the guy behind them. I'm no long range guru by any means, and I don't claim to be one either, I prefer to bow hunt.....but that is a personal choice...have I taken animals with a rifle, yes....from no distance anywhere near what Rick shot that coyote at...that's a heck of a shot on that one Rick....good job.

What size of target do you guys practice on?
So I guess I need to ask is how should I practice at these long distances to become more proficient? With MOA sized targets? I'm looking to get better at shooting further. I mean I can hit the silhouettes at the Whittington Center, and have shot the white Buffalo, but that thing is like the size of a UPS van...I didn't find that much of a gauge of my skills... lol

Thanks in advance for any help or info....