Originally Posted by rcamuglia
You're so full of Schit it's spewing out your ears. No offense grin

My attachment to Leupold isn't emotional, but IS completely RESULT oriented .............

There's so many more that I might get emotional

Another great showing to solidify the emotional attachment to an inanimate product... I doubt one would pull out the family photo album with pics of holes in paper, dead animals with yardage tags and pics of a self built shrine of how awesome you think you are to show what a great product you own and attempt to awe the masses of its/your awesomeness...

You could probably place well entering a high jump match with midgets as well... Still not impressive by any means...

Which were the two scopes you just sent recently to Leupold for repairs that failed you and your awesomeness...

The pics do nothing for proof of your "Champion' scope's durability, tracking, zero retention or anything else you are hoping to accomplish here... Leupold has a high failure rate for those that truly use a scope as said scope was designed or marketed... That is a given... For most a leupold is a great scope and may serve them well... Thats fine... For others it's pure junk plain and simple...