Man everybody sucks Im so confused. Im a Leupold fan but I think that Burns and Murgia both come off as pompous a holes.

So where does that leave me? I am not a Sniper I don't shoot tacticool matches. Longest hunting kill was a Whitetail at 438 yards. Longest shot on target was 735.

I get by with a 6x I don't like variable's. But I can say that I have put well over a 1000 rounds each on two different 3-9 Varix 1s and they are still working.

My 6x42 on my 7mm Mag has been on there approaching 1500 rounds and I bought it used. The 6x42 on my .223 has been on two different rifles totaling over 5000 rounds.

My old 6x36 M8 has been thru 800 round on my .50 cal muzzleloader and I really have no idea how many on different rifles that I have bought and sold. Its kinda my floater scope.

Never had any issues with any of them. So in my experience they Leupolds hold up well past the 1000 round mark.

About forgot I have a old m8 4x also that I have had for 20 years. Dont have a clue how many rounds it has presided over but its several. Even once killed a doe at 350 yards with it. Must of been lucky.

Leupold may not be the best Sniper or Tacticool scope out there but they are a pretty damn good scope for the money.

And Old Formidilosus even though he ain't a Leupold fan speaks like he knows what he is talking about. So I do listen to what he says.

Like I said Im confused....

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....