Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Originally Posted by Tanner
ehg don't know as much as he thinks he knows? That's some Grade-A humor right there...
Tanner
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Actually if March were using the French, NATO, old Army 6400 division in a circle then the reticle would have moved less than indicated. It was moving further than indicated.

In other words the clicks were bigger than a real Trigonometric 0.1 Mil so the March Mil would be fewer division in the circle, or less than 6283. The Russkis used a 6000 division Mil.

You are correct and I guess I shoulda watched the video before making my comment... I took for granted it would be the same bitching and complaining of how the March does not track in true Mils etc...I stand corrected and my statement should be a general statement of the current March scope product line and not directed towards the video... I only watched the first video and then posted the others as I am working off my phone with sub par service...

Umm OK.

When someone posts a completely wrong post that offers advise that actually makes the problem worse I figure that fella fits in the "don't know what he don't know" category.

For the record I started out pretty light handed.

On a side note I reckon EHG is way above average and for that reason I actually spend the time to really read what he has to post. That is why I am the only one here that actually understood what he posted and why it was factually wrong.

Respect is not just blindly agreeing with someone just because they have a pretty impressive DD214. cool

I explained my post as slowly as possible and why I posted what I did... It has nothing to do with my lack of knowledge on how a scope works or the value at which one tracks... As stated before I did not watch the video prior to making that post...I've seen at least 2 other video's and numerous pages of complaints on March scopes and took for granted that the attached video was the same... That was my bad and I manned up to it...

Now I will ask for a third time....
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
If Leupy's were such great scopes why would a guy have to install a worthless reticle and cheesey (not to be confused with Cheetohs) 1/3 MOA turrets to pimp them... The product can't stand on its own...

I guess it doesn't really matter as you've dodged that question in another thread as well as 3 times in this one... It's really none of my business or anyone else's for that matter... Obviously it works for you and you're happy with it... I still think its cheesy at its chessyest...

I doubt Tanner was blindly agreeing with anyone... The young man is very astute and will go places and do things that 90% of the masses will only read about...

I painfully will have to Bow out of this discussion for a bit as I have to attend a Crocheting Convention in the southern part of the state... That Crocheting stuff is serious business... I won't have service again until the 16th so you gals have fun...

Keep it Real Agent "Orange"...