Originally Posted by Formidilosus
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
So what's your reply to the fact that only 2 (two) of the Top 50 precision rifle shooters in the country are using Nightforce scopes.

15x top end on NF's only FFP offering mainly, and to a lesser extent an over belief in "glass", and sponsorship. Beyond that, how many Bushnell Tacticals were in the top ten...?

The 5-25x S&B has been and is the standard for high end FFP scopes for tactical matches. It was for a long time the only viable choice. You will see ALOT of Vortex Razor Gen II's in the next few years, and a bunch of NF FFP ATACR's. S&B's failing at matches is happening more and more and people are starting to notice. The Gen II's will be very popular this year, and the FFP ATACR's will kill it when they are released.

You'll wanna order the 4-16x ATACR.... and that's not a guess.

Actually, I won't want to at all. smile

When Leupold makes a scope like the Mark 4 M5 A2 there's no reason to do so unless you don't like money.

How many S&B's, Nightforce's, US Optics, Steiners, Khales etc....do you think I have beaten over the last few years with Leuopold scopes finishing as high as I have at the few major matches I've shot?

I admittedly don't have the drive or desire anymore to prove what I can do in the Rifle World as I did in the Shotgun World. But there's no doubt that Leupold isn't holding me back

cool

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.