There was no emotion in my post(s) either way... I understand you sell Leupold and will jump at the chance to prove its awesomeness... I would expect that from a salesman... Your pics and videos, although quite cute,don't impress the least bit...

I didn't start this thread to have a Leupy fight, nor did I claim the video's as MY own... I am posting from my phone in a bad service area thus the reason I had trouble watching them, and I do now how to compensate for click values that don't match specs but why would a guy spending 2k on an optic want to deal with it... IMO thats a failure in itself but YMMV...

I shared my experience with the Leupy variable failures I have had... Every variable I have owned has failed at one time or another except the 2.5-8...Which in time would have done the same... I traded it for the Mark 4 6x, to this day I have not had a major failure of a fixed Leupy... One had tracking issues and was repaired and has since been sold...

I have no hate for Leupy... I had invested a large amount (to me) in their scopes and additional amounts in turret/reticle changes and could not see dumping more cash into a product that consistently fails...

I'll ask again.... If Leupy's were such great scopes why would a guy have to install a worthless reticle and cheesey (not to be confused with Cheetohs) 1/3 MOA turrets to pimp them... The product can't stand on its own... You seemed to miss that question...

You may have accomplished more using a Leupold than I have using a Leupold but don't pull a muscle trying to pat yourself on the back for your accomplishments.... You have no Idea of what I have accomplished or could you ever... That is a fact...