Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Respect is not just blindly agreeing with someone just because they have a pretty impressive DD214. cool
Originally Posted by Tanner

Think it'll suffice to say that you don't have a clue about what he does on a regular basis.
Tanner

Well you would be 100% wrong. Pretty sure if he wanted that to be a topic of discussion he would have gone there. Hint.

Well then jackass, post my DD214 for everybody to see... You always like to play like you're the cool kid on the block and in the "Know"... Post it or show what a jackass you really are... Fact is you've never seen it, ever had a copy of it or have a clue about what I do on a regular basis... You simply ran your cock holster on hearsay and second hand info... Plain and simple...

You sure are quick to post chit like you've BTDT and come off as some badass Gunfighter... Regale us with your "Gunfighter" experiences... I mean the real deal stuff... Not the John Woo tuck and rolls in some prairie in Cody, hammering clay pigeons with your over priced chit wares or shooting paper targets that don't shoot back... Thats all kinda cute and stuff but lets hear the good stuff... Like how you used to kick doors in Iraq... Clear buildings in Baghdad... Or maybe of your countless tours in Afghanistan... Pulling patrols in the Helmand Province and the multiple engagements there with the Taliban... Perhaps serving High Risk warrants with the USMS SRT or your skirmishes along the Border with the Cartels and ISIS... Gunfighter my ass... When was the last time you ever had to fire a shot in anger... Better yet, when have you EVER fired a shot in anger you clueless f-u-ck... Just because you may rub shoulders with a Gunfighter here and there don't make you one, jackass...

It has everything to do with your lack of knowledge. You didn't bother to actually watch videos you posted because you were just sure those vids would support your view point.

I've explained my position on this but obviously you ARE as dumb as you look or just too drunk to let it soak in... More than likely both... My view point has nothing to do with what I posted... It was simply videos of somebody doing tracking tests on some of the major scope brands... I had no hidden agenda or hate for any of the brands tested... A person can take what they want from the videos... It matters none to me...

March gets a pass and a (wrong) explanation of how to adjust for miss matched clicks but Leupold is crap. Seems Legit. cool

I've also explained this so reread the above... I stick by MY explanation for adjusting MY scopes mil value in MY balistic calculator to compensate for the way MY March tracks...

Here is a hint. Do your phhucking due diligence. That's how the Big Boys play the game.

So now you're a self proclaimed "Big Boy"... That's comical... Because you sell over priced junk to people, and give them the False Bravado that they are capable of doing chit afield that is out of their paygrade does not make you a Big Boy... Best ice down that muscle you pulled trying to pat yourself on the back...

Do you know how I know that you know you know way less than I know on this subject. laugh laugh

Maybe you take off that goofy ballcap you wear and your fivehead doubles as a crystal ball... I'd hope you would know more than all of us here... After all isn't that how you make a living for f-u-cksakes...

Oh boy, laugh

Feel better?

Lil Fish don't like my slacks and now you don't like my "goofy ball cap". You kids are a tough crowd.

Funny how you seem to watch all the vids and read all the posts. I would say you might be "conflicted". laugh

All that bitchin about me does not change the fact that you put up a post that was 100% wrong. cool

End of message. Nothing follows.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.