Well, thanks for thinking I'm awesome smile

I don't think you're awesome, but you can read in to it what you must to feel good about yourself darling... In reality I see you as an Egotistical prick going through a midlife crisis/menopause which ever fits your scenario, surfing the internet to get the cyber pat on the back that you are special...

The pics were posted simply to illustrate results of using Leupold optics. I'm positive that anyone else who can shoot would have the same results using the same optics.

Only someone with a true emotional hard on for a particular outcome could say that while looking at undeniable results obtained with the product. The pictures are IN FACT proof the scope's durability, tracking, zero retention.

How do the pics show proof of the scope's durability, tracking, zero retention... The internet is supposed to believe it because it's YOU... The pics do nothing for the Leupold optic line... A good sample of one here and there is bound to happen... For the most part Leupys are fine for the average guy who is not going to push an optic, use it in rough conditions, and is willing to pamper it as the delicate object it is on a daily basis... At one time I used nothing but Leupold... Day in and day out... Then the failures started... Over and over... One here and there is gonna happen... But not every single variable (except one) a guy has in his tool box... We understand you're a Leupy Poster gal.... Trying to mask a product with a high failure rate as something amazing shows no more that how attached you are to said product whether financially/emotionally... I could post pics of groups and animals at random distances and say they were shot with X brand and at X distance and who would really no the difference... Its the internet dumbass...

You're statement says that my ability can overcome poor equipment which is a nice compliment, but not true grin

Fixed it for you...

I chose to show those examples of the awesome results I've had with Leupold simply because it happened within the last awesome week of my awesome life. As you can see, Leupold did an awesome job of repairing it

I highly doubt all the pics you posted in this thread happened in the last week but its your story... Tell it how you'd like...

I think those folks for whom Leupold scopes have worked well probably can shoot...for those that think Leupold is junk probably can't shoot.

I can't shoot worth a chit... You got me there... Ones mans junk is another mans treasure.... You must feel like a Pirate...

It's a lot easier to blame the optic than to admit a complete lack of awesomeness

Until your optic fails... Then where does the blame lie... I'd of thought you'd have figured that out by now Turbo...