Originally Posted by rcamuglia

If a rifle loses zero under the conditions and treatment that formy and ehg seem to give them (ie. Continually dropping the rifle on rock beds directly on the scope, turrets and mounts, throwing them into a truck bed for a ride out for use or back to camp) , the scope is a POS and probably a Leupold ....

laugh laugh laugh

Thats the first astute post I think I've seen you post... Ever...

You're coming along fine Petunia...

Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

I've had scopes that would lose zero from rides on the front rack of an ATV... I could re-zero the optic and a couple days later the optic would lose zero again... I replaced the optic using the same mount and 3 years later the new optic has never had to be re-zero'd... It has fallen out of the bed of a truck twice and dropped 10-12 ft off a rock face during a sheep hunt and has still kept its zero... Again YMMV...

Funny how stuff like that would rattle a gal...Put down your f-uc-king purse and go use your stuff... You'll watch your failure rate rise and in a hurry...

The scope that was mentioned above that couldn't handle a lil ride here and there on an ATV had nothing to do with the mount... It was strictly a scope issue from the start and worsened with each ride... Look familiar...

[Linked Image]