Originally Posted by ctsmith
Maybe I'm scarred from the episode surrounding my first truck bed discovery. Daylight was fading and I was big man on campus, showing some kids how to twist a turret. We were set up to shoot over a field but got uncomfortable with the situation due to hunters in the area. As light was fading we hurried down farm roads to another location, my highly touted Rock laying in the back of the truck. I'd usually be more careful with it but got in a hurry. First shot is nowhere on the radar, neither was the second. Hurriedly stepped off 100 yards and hung a piece of notebook paper in tree, completely missed the paper. Finally got it worked out but it was too dark to go long. The Rock and I was the butt end of a few jokes that night grin

BTW, I have a similar story but the villain was being off a rotation on the turret, hence my longing for zero stops.

I am good at screwing up! Please remove as many variables as possible. At least none of it has happened in the field, but thats what I am trying to prevent (probably going overboard). I'm sure Formidilosus experience comes from knuckleheads like me.

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.