Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

Another great showing to solidify the emotional attachment to an inanimate product... I doubt one would pull out the family photo album with pics of holes in paper, dead animals with yardage tags and pics of a self built shrine of how awesome you think you are to show what a great product you own and attempt to awe the masses of its/your awesomeness...

Well, thanks for thinking I'm awesome smile

The pics were posted simply to illustrate results of using Leupold optics. I'm positive that anyone else who can shoot would have the same results using the same optics.

You're statement says that my ability can overcome poor equipment which is a nice compliment, but not true grin

You could probably place well entering a high jump match with midgets as well... Still not impressive by any means...

This is the first thing I've seen you post that's true grin

Which were the two scopes you just sent recently to Leupold for repairs that failed you and your awesomeness...

Actually it's the scope used to shoot the two awesome groups in the first two awesome pictures...a Mark 4 6.5-20 LR ERT FF TMR.

[Linked Image]

I chose to show those examples of the awesome results I've had with Leupold simply because it happened within the last awesome week of my awesome life. As you can see, Leupold did an awesome job of repairing it

The pics do nothing for proof of your "Champion' scope's durability, tracking, zero retention or anything else you are hoping to accomplish here...

Only someone with a true emotional hard on for a particular outcome could say that while looking at undeniable results obtained with the product. The pictures are IN FACT proof the scope's durability, tracking, zero retention.

... For most a leupold is a great scope and may serve them well... Thats fine... For others it's pure junk plain and simple...

I think those folks for whom Leupold scopes have worked well probably can shoot...for those that think Leupold is junk probably can't shoot.

It's a lot easier to blame the optic than to admit a complete lack of awesomeness

cool