Boy I had a good day Wed.
I know you want to hear this. laugh

Dec 1st I decided to try some new hearing aids, that are hidden in your ear right next to the ear drum. Wore them until 8 days ago.
Just not enough power for this old boys hearing loss, I'm their #1 patient in fact as far as bad hearing. Sounds good huh.
Had an appointment wed. to get some different ones with a lot of power. Power is king, right.

So we go through many different models until we decide. $6,700 of choice. Hope they help. She would not let me pay until we decide that they work for me.
Go home and fix a late lunch, sit in my chair and eat watching the news and my bite felt different when I closed my mouth.

Top tooth, right was a 50 year old root canel and crown. Sucker just fell off. Broken tooth. Chit, damn

So go to dentist yesterday and find out one crown and rod in the jaw is in my near future. Have no idea of the cost. Figure 6,000 up to 8,000 total I guess. Pick up a retainer with false front tooth next week to use for the next two months or so while healing from rod placed in my upper jaw.

So you guys what ever has happened are doing good.

I was thinking , set up surgery the week after hog hunt to get the rod implanted. Pick up hearing aids the week before the hog hunt.

I'm ready to go.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~