The two Bobs from the UP arrived home safely Tues pm. The little old Taco pickup with Michigan skin cancer hummed along fine, altho it had some issues. Bob the Younger spent a half-hour squirming around under the truck patching the exhaust system. We used copper wire and hose clamps purchased at a gas-station convenience store to hold in place a wrap-around cut from an aluminum soda can that was rolling around the parking area.

Our pork made the trip nicely, helped along with a motel stay in Iowa at 5°F. I donated about 150 lbs to a couple of local families who can really use the protein. I'm not sure whether it was Brian's or Joe's surplus pig I came home with, but the extra was appreciated.

Bob the Younger had a fun first-time Tx hunt. He is trying to decide for next year which of his rifle projects might possibly out-weird the 50 HushPuppy. Thanks for posting photos of the gong with the half-embedded bullet cores.

So, current plans call for two Bobs from the UP to show up for next year's hunt.

--Bob