Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Well, I spent the morning catching up with work. Then I downloaded my pictures from my camera and my phone to my computer. On my way back from lunch, while sitting at a stop light, the jackass second from the front of the line, started to go on green and then stopped. So me and the guy in front of me stopped and one of my neighbors trucks slammed me in the rear. Luckily I know the owner of the company and we're all good. My side impact air bags went off, but didn't deploy?????, from a rear impact??? My seat belt retracter is screwed up, so I can't wear that now. Weird. It'll need a new bumper, body work on the tailgate, and maybe a new trailer hitch. It's a 2017, fully loaded GMC crew cab in spotless condition. This sucks. cry So I've been tied up most of the afternoon with that and computer network problems and didn't have enough time to post pictures. I'll try to put some up tomorrow. I've got a lot of nice shots, including the 4 monster whitetail bucks I saw. Right now I need to get home, drink a lot of beer, and hope my neck isn't F^cked up too bad. That dude slammed me pretty hard and snapped my neck back. Thank god for high back buckets. I think it's just that the muscles got stretched.

I hope everyone got, or is getting home safe. I got a welcome back with some screwed up schit. mad

Damn it! Stay safe and heal well.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe