Originally Posted by mack5511
I had the occasion to meet and interact with Greg for the last few years. He built the rifle I gave my father for his 65th birthday. We went as a team to pick it up and Greg drove us to an old Apache campsite and that is where I told my dad that the gun was for him. Greg made that all the more special in that he knew the history of that place and chose just the right spot for that exchange. He was a mans man and as was stated didn't brook fools lightly. He treated my father and I with respect and courtesy and we enjoyed every minute of our visit. I am going to let the comment above pass as it is the internet but I will say if someone disparages that mans memory in my presence they better be prepared for the consequences.

Jim Jr.

Good man. So's Steelhead. One must respect the rules of the internet. One of the unwritten ones is "Don't take no chit," and Greg certainly embodied that.

I'll pass in this thread Jim, as you have, since Steelhead can't say it better.

I'd been on the receiving end of Greg's barbs many times. I rather enjoyed it, once I'd been here long enough to understand it, which wasn't that long. Didn't know Greg personally, but he was a man with great conviction and no one can argue that.

I miss the cannon pics. Anyone have one to throw up?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"