Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Originally Posted by maarty
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Murder/suicide wouldn't surprise me. The interactions I had with Greg via PM and on the forum were very negative, he was a loudmouthed [bleep] with an anger problem.

Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
The only loudmouth with an anger problem is you.
Let me guess, Greg refused to kiss your A$$ and instead told you how far up it he'd shove his boot and you've had your panties in a wad every since.

Greg wasn't gonna do [bleep]. Nothing but an old man with a big mouth.

You know squirrel, I don't think you were here during the wars between Greg and Hunter1960. Awful stuff. Full of vitriol, and anger, and a lot of behind the internet doings it appears.

]But when Hunter1960 passed on, Greg stepped up and offered his condolences, and expressed some lament over their struggles.

Take a lesson, junior.

Do us a favor and drop it.

This is to nobody in particular, but that's what a man with integrity looks and acts like. I absolutely hate when a member leaves the fire in death. Maybe it just reminds me how temporary things are. God's Peace to all that knew and cared about Greg. RIP sir.

I will add Greg to the Sticky of those who we lost on the fire if it has not been done yet.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb