Originally Posted by renegade50
Had my share of back and forth with the man. Not a good thing to speak ill of the dead. For all of you that have lost a friend, sorry for your loss.

Now, that's class!

Thank you for your words, sir.

I have read the exchanges between you and Greg and have wished that you two could have sat down in front of a real campfire. Both of you were very heated and very set on your beliefs, yet I have also read threads from you and Greg that showed a lot of the same beliefs.
I think you would have found a lot of common ground and a lot of mutual respect. Greg didn't always make that easy, I know, but once he had a one-on-one talk with someone he was disagreeing with, he would find a way to make things right. I have watched it a number of times, the first one I noticed was with me.

Greg was a very good friend of mine and it is truly a loss here. I wish you could have known him as a lot of us have.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell