Originally Posted by shrapnel

How about a motivating tidbit from the past. It is like he never left...

Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I could be living in a cardboard box behind a dumpster and have more class in my morning stool than you've ever, or ever will have.

Lemme repeat something, if you ever repeated what you said here about my Mom (someone that a LOT of the members here knew, as well) to my face, I'd cut your tongue out, and feed it to the Coyotes.

GTC

Ha! Classic CFO material. A few months back I sent Greg and DD some prose I knew they'd both enjoy and appreciate, which they did. In that same correspondence I invited them both to come here and be my guests for as short or as long as they liked, with as much fishing and whiskey and fresh seafood they could stand. Both thanked me for the offer and stated that timing for this summer past wouldn't work but that they'd both revisit the invitation in the future. I am most saddened that the visit never came to be. DD, open offer stands to you.

Of the countless gem quality CFO responses, one in particular stands above them all in my mind. Some fool had made a disparaging remark combined with a loose threat directed at Greg's beloved Gracie after Greg posted a pic of her. Greg was on the guy like Gracie on a crippled roadrunner and said something like, 'I'll PM you my address, mister, and will make it a point to be waiting for your arrival should your actions actually back up your cowardly words, but know this: if you get here and even so much as LOOK at my dog in a threatening manner, so help me I'll burn you *alive*. Look for PM"

Godspeed, Jefe.