Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I dunno how many years I was in communication with Greg, quite a lot, I forget how many times he insulted me. He never did insult my family or my wife or even hint at that, which sort of insults I have learned on this board are about the only insults which anger me. Sometimes we was congenial, some times he weren't, but like most of the regulars here he was something like family.

I did look up the last direct exchange between us, 9/4/17 when that guy ran into the Burning Man fire and died.....

Me.....

"The guy was 41 and married, and had the means to fly back from Switzerland for the eclipse, and was apparently in good physical shape.. It is a mystery to me how lives can go so wrong."

Greg.....

Being married, with "means" has absolutely no thermal insulating, or reflective properties.

GTC

grin

It takes a special kind of wit to meld unassailable fact with humor like that. I do not believe there is a possible comeback that would top that.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.