Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Fireball2
As for Squirrlenut, objectively I find it funny in a way that all will acknowledge Greg was cantankerous but none find it acceptable that just one man is vocal about his dislike for the man. Greg kinda earned at least one, don't ya think? Truth be known, he earned a few with his online persona, but most eventually, some begrudgingly, overlooked it. But nevertheless, Greg's demeanor stood on it's own and I doubt he'd need anyone shielding him from the truth, if I'm reading what you guys that knew him are writing. He might even call you pussies for not letting Squirrlenut have his opinion in peace. JMO not having known the man.

Obviously the men that knew Greg personally thought much of him, no doubt with good cause. For those of us that didn't, and for some that were on the receiving end of his wrath, as it sounds like many were, we had best listen to those who knew him best, and give the man his due. .

Well said.

I was taught to never speak ill of the dead and for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would go on an internet forum and berate someone after such a tragic event. If you cant say something nice (which is fine) simply STFU.

Some of you were obviously raised differently.