Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by 340boy
Nothing "Christian" about that council, it seems.

My thinking is that in their minds, they believe that you should love everybody and accept them the way they are. Okay, I wouldn't have much of a problem with that EXCEPT......I happen to believe in the words that are written in the Bible, that same book that the council also embraces, and in the Bible it is written very plainly.......homosexuality is wrong and so is the switching of the sexes. So, how can claim to follow the Bible, yet ignore what is written in here? In my mind, you can't.

James,

Help me out here a bit. Where is homosexuality addressed in the NEW Testament?
As for the Switching of genders, where that address at all in the Bible?

homosexuality:
Rom 1:26-27 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another.
Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

1 Cor 6:9-10 9 ¶ Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Tim 1: 9-109 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

cross dressing
De 22:5 A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.