As for obedience,I do not strive to obey the new testament.I only listen and do what he says,but yes,it is out of love. He said he would write his laws in my heart and he said his spirit would lead and guide me. Haven't you read that part? Were you too busy making sure you knew all the commandments so you could obey them?[/quote]

You can't keep up with the conversation because you don't want to. After we are saved by God's Grace we love Him so much it shows in our life. Our righteousness will be obvious. Those who want to attack will. Those who love will.

I don't strive to obey the New Testament. It is a joy The idea you like the Part where it is written on your heart came from the Same Book that tells you about the Spirit and gives specific instructions. I choose to obey all as the Spirit gives me strength. And I will be ready for the arrows of hate spewed by folks who want to learn and never come to the loving knowledge of Jesus.
[/quote]

If you would talk more about the one who gives the instructions than keeping the instructions ,you wouldn't get the criticism you get. I never hear a single word from you about faith or grace,or love, but you are very quick to pull out the obedience card, as if it were the total measure of one's Christianity.

Sure obedience is in there,but it is only a by product of faith,grace,and love. Try to put it in the forefront and all you have is self effort,which is less than worthless to God.[/quote]

How many times have I stated that and yet you continue to falsely accuse.[/quote]

How many times have you stated what? I haven't accused you of anything. I think I have often suggested that you are relying on works and obedience,but if I do it's only because you are always talking about obedience. You always talk about obedience as if it's the number one thing. It's not,and I don't want you or anyone else to fall by the wayside trying to earn your way into God's favor.