Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Just trot out the 3 passages from the NT that I quoted earlier about homosexuality. The NT very much DOES condemn it.[/quote]---------------- I believe your NT passages were quoted from Paul's opinion. Paul seems at best to be a rather conflicted individual who I believe might have named himself an apostle without any authority whatsoever to do so. Everybody else Jesus called he called publicly. I think it noteworthy that Jesus did not dwell on the subject of homosexuality, and he did not abolish or end the law (he affirmed the law). It was already against the law, as it should be. That law just like the others were for the benefit of mankind. The homosexual and dietary proscriptions were as much a matter of public health as anything. Many of the laws were for the maintenance of an orderly society . The need for the law did not die on the cross. Be careful when you read Paul. To me he is confusing and contradictory to Jesus. On the other hand Jesus is straight forward and easy to understand

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."