Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by 340boy
Nothing "Christian" about that council, it seems.

My thinking is that in their minds, they believe that you should love everybody and accept them the way they are. Okay, I wouldn't have much of a problem with that EXCEPT......I happen to believe in the words that are written in the Bible, that same book that the council also embraces, and in the Bible it is written very plainly.......homosexuality is wrong and so is the switching of the sexes. So, how can claim to follow the Bible, yet ignore what is written in here? In my mind, you can't.

But that is only in your mind. Well....., and other's. But in God's I believe He expects us to offer the same Grace to other's that He did to all of mankind. It also has to be accepted that mankind as it is throughout the entirety of it's examples are despicable and not worthy of spit to the degree the angles have no concept of how we fit into God's plan, knowing only that we do and He Alone is God, so they defer to Him.

So can you offer that same Grace? I believe you should and better as what will become of those who choose to usurp His right to Judgement will receive is far from vague and further from desirable.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.