Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by 340boy
Nothing "Christian" about that council, it seems.

My thinking is that in their minds, they believe that you should love everybody and accept them the way they are. Okay, I wouldn't have much of a problem with that EXCEPT......I happen to believe in the words that are written in the Bible, that same book that the council also embraces, and in the Bible it is written very plainly.......homosexuality is wrong and so is the switching of the sexes. So, how can claim to follow the Bible, yet ignore what is written in here? In my mind, you can't.

James,

Help me out here a bit. Where is homosexuality addressed in the NEW Testament?
As for the Switching of genders, where that address at all in the Bible?

For one, Jesus said, I am not come to destroy the old law, but to fulfill it.

Then, I am the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

As He told the cripple at the bath of healing after healing him, He said for him to take up his mat, leave and sin no more that he might be punished more severely.

You, AS, can only stick your finger in His eye as long as He allows it. Paul did it a while. You arent Paul. You arent a big enough problem for Him to talk to, other than the Bible of instruction He wrote for you.

Over and over you come on these playing devils advocate. Over and over you keep getting your ass handed to you by the Word of God which is written. What amount of stupidity would it take for an intelligent person to not finally be able to get a clue

Are you stupid, or just drunk tonight.

Read my replies above.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell