Originally Posted by xxclaro
If I was someone new to Christianity and trying to figure out if it was truth, and what exactly that truth was, I think I would have to conclude that its all nonsense and nobody reallt knows what they are talking about. Everyone claims to have the answers, yet few can agree on even basic points. Despite reading the same text, vastly different conclusions are reached and then endlessly fought about, with no detectable progress on any side. Evidence is presented by one to support his argument and just as quickly another presents equally valid counter evidence...all from within the same book.

I'll say this... for the vast majority, had they not been raised as Christian and only examined it once they reached adulthood, very few would say that it seems logical and believable. Who can blame them? You have a dozen different people with a dozen different opinions, all claiming theirs is the right one with the scripture to back it up. What is the logical conclusion? Honestly, the only logical conclusion seems to be that most likely nobody knows what they are talking about. You may as well make up your own mind and go with it, no matter what you do someone is going to claim your wrong and doomed to hell.

Yeah, like Paul, huh, who wasnt raised as a Christian?

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/18/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin