Originally Posted by JamesJr

Now, even if I did not believe in what was written in the Bible, and believed that man was not created by a higher being, but came from a monkey, I still could not accept homosexuality or transgender. Why......it's simple.....we all live by the laws of nature one way or another, and being the animals we are, we live under that set of rules. There are NO homosexual or transgender animals.......period. They don't exist, because they can't exist. In order to insure the survival of the species, there are males and there are females, and they MUST mate with a member f the opposite sex, not a member of the same sex, in order to reproduce.......a process that is so simple that anyone should be able to understand it.

I think you are absolutely correct. Up until a short time ago, homosexuality and transvestism was universally considered mental illness, and I think "science" had it right with that analysis. Corporal Klinger anyone?

I don't believe you have to be a Christian to see that the elevation of these things to acceptance as normal as well as the idea that a person's gender is something "fluid" is a descent into madness and insanity. You just have to not be a fool. I saw a young woman on Tucker Carlson's show the other night arguing that in 2017 you have the right to identify as whatever sex or race you want to be and folks need to just get with it. Not many years ago, that young woman would have been hauled off by men in white coats.

Last edited by RJY66; 11/19/17.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn