Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
quote=JamesJr]
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Originally Posted by JamesJr
More wars have been fought, and more lives lost over religion than anything I can think of. We can argue it on here until the cows come home, but no one is going to change anyone else's mind. Here is how I see it.......I struggle every day trying to lead a life that I hope will get me in heaven, when the time comes. I accepted Jesus as my savior, and I know that if I do my part, He will do is. I believe that when we get to heaven, we are going to be surprised at who we see, and who we don't see there.

The facts do not agree with your assurtion. The 20th century alone clearly bears this out.

Yes, the wars that occurred during the 20th century may not have been caused by religious differences, but if you go back to the beginning of time, I believe I am correct. Most of the wars that were fought in the Middle Ages had their start because of religious differences.

That is just another way of saying, "I have no varifiable evidence."

And, what you're saying, is that you're an a-hole who just likes to provoke......as you are very well known on here for doing.
[/quote]

You seem to be someone who is used to people accepting your position...and not asking you for something more than your opinion as evidence. I understand how asking you for something more than that might be upsetting to you...you haven't learned that you can't fool all of the people all of the time. And, I think it very telling that you revert to name calling when someone does not allow you to run ruff-shod over them.

"But if you go back to the beginning of time?????" OK. Please do.

Last edited by GeorgiaBoy; 11/19/17. Reason: change of tone