Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by JamesJr
More wars have been fought, and more lives lost over religion than anything I can think of. We can argue it on here until the cows come home, but no one is going to change anyone else's mind. Here is how I see it.......I struggle every day trying to lead a life that I hope will get me in heaven, when the time comes. I accepted Jesus as my savior, and I know that if I do my part, He will do is. I believe that when we get to heaven, we are going to be surprised at who we see, and who we don't see there.

I don't agree, wars are always about poor men dying for rich men's assets...religion is just the hook that is commonly used.

More politics than religion, coming from the standpoint that in those days politics and religion were truly bedfellows that derived their power from each other. Very much an unholy alliance.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.