Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Nope, all true. If we meet on the fishing trip you can judge my character face to face

On the flat tire issue; in your gated community, I’m sure you got a week or so and then you get a sternly worded letter from the HOA, ‘nother week the tow truck arrives.

On my street, two guys early twenties had maybe 10yo Japanese sedans, tricked out like they do now parked on the street, four wheels on but obviously not running and being worked on, for like three months. City Code compliance eventually put orange move-em-or-else stickers.

They go talk to the Code Compliance lady, she gives ‘em two weeks, they get em running in that time. That’s how it worked. I dunno from personal experience I’ve never been out of code.

The house next door to me recently sold for around $160,000, a decent price in these parts, after house flippers from California bought it, fixed it up and resold it. The previous resident was a retired Navy Veteran and good guy, a nice young couple bought it. The house on the other side of them the druggie grown sons are back, and apparently dealing again.

And you can lean on my front door and force it open. Or do what I do if I’m locked out; take the window A/C out from the window and climb in.
20 years this year, never had a break-in (knock on wood).

You can stop trying.

You're full of schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house