Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Some of yall are either a bit slow or purposefully obstinate.

The parking lot at work again today:

[Linked Image]

Can you tell what's missing? For those who are slow on the uptake, it's bikes.
H-D is trying to do something about it. For all the pissing and moaning y'all are doing about real bikes, no one is riding them. It's cool y'all got a tricked out 20yr old bike in the garage. That doesn't exactly do H-D any good though. They need people to ride daily and buy bikes. Maybe H-D owners don't have jobs?

This bike is specifically for commuting and urban use. Pissing and moaning about 600 mile road trips makes as much sense as bitching about a Tesla because it doesn't have the payload of a F250. The bike is for riding to work and running errands. Something current H-D owners apparently aren't doing. It fully recharges in 1 hour, which is plenty for commuting.

As far as craigslist, it's absolutely flush with H-Ds. Almost all low mileage, because people aren't riding them. The adds stay on there forever because no one is buying.

This bike costs way to much and won't sell. It won't be because it's not fun to ride and doesn't meet it's purpose. This bike will have more torque than anything else H-D makes. My guess is it will be a blast to ride in traffic.

I don't care either way, but I am smart enough to know more bike riders is good for all of us. Brand and type doesn't matter. It's funny how some bikers think the only real bikers are those who are exactly like them.

Thank you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH