Originally Posted by deflave
Lots of people can afford high end schit and not give two-fugks what anybody else thinks about anything they're doing.

It’s not about what other people think, it’s about what YOU think, especially if you’re the guy with matching leathers on the repli-racer.

And heck, what if you’re a guy on a Bergman that just got passed up by two Beemers......

It’s called ego, ya really ain’t been around motorcycles much at all have ya?

Well anyway, off topic ;when yer test riding that CBR1000 and that Africa Twin, drive each out into the parking lot, set it on the sidestand, get off and then just kick ‘em over and observe the results. The crazy part is all that expensive plastic on the CBR confers no significant aerodynamic advantage at less than 100+mph. OTOH On the Africa Twin, ya might ding a crash bar, but that’ll only make the bike look cooler wink

Perhaps if you lived outside a schithole at some point in your life you'd know this.

Ya know many American Indians don’t really live in America, they live on a network of reservations because that’s what they grew up with, I suspect many gated community people turn out the same way.

Anyhoo.... in my motorcycle period before I met my ex I owned no furniture and would always get ground floor apartments so I could push my motorcycle inside at night.

Now I find myself alone again with almost no furniture, I just need a motorcycle to push through the front door. I do have a garage but it just wouldn’t be the same.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744